Saturday 8 November 2014

Disillusionment

After waiting for many years to get an outlet for some of my views, the internet afforded me an opportunity in a forum like this.

Sadly, I've now discovered that instead of being a place where people could compare philosophies and get together with like-minded people for action to better the country, it has become an end in itself. People write and write and look for people to come and read in the hopes, as I now understand, of making money off of it or to gain fame for its sake. This is very sad and I can not bring myself to be seen as one of these people who have no true interest in Nigeria issues beyond exploitative reasons. This is why I do not post updates regularly. My latest update happens to be the proposal I made to a prominent Nigerian which was excused off. I doubt the sincerity of most Nigerians from my experiences and this is no different. This is why I am putting this in the public domain and I will try to get it published by some news organisations

@OIbhagui  

3 comments: